Wednesday 1 September 2010

charlotte























Bath is a small place and it feels even smaller this week. Results at my sons schools were made incredibly sad. A terrible car accident the day after the results resulted in the loss of a hugely talented life. Charlotte was an amazing artist and had already exhibited at Chapel art gallery.
I know its been a week of reflection for the parents and the pupils at the school. How does anybody begin to make sense of such a terrible loss.
We, me included, spend our lives propelled at a million miles an hour, bombarded my emails, texts, phone calls. But today has been reflective day, appreciating what I have, a promise to myself to spend more time with my son and daughter. A promise to forget not to take anything for granted
To Charlotte, forever beautiful, forever loved, forever missed.

No comments: