Sunday 18 July 2010

I have seen the light















I was browsing through some interior mags and came across an article on this house fab house in Fulham. I am a lighting freak and was very excited and jealous to see my most favourite lighting used on mass. Tom Dixons Beat lights in a very sexy basement bar and Julian Chichesters Flip light (its on my must have list) both lights are incredibly atmospheric and going to be future classics. I also love the kitchen lighting line-up. If you've your thinking about buying some new lighting get in touch with your local electrician and see if its possible to run extra cable to have more than one pendant in a room . It's a sure fire way to create instant impact. I have spotted some fab and affordable Pendant Lighting at http://www.gardentrading.com/. I've got to find 3 pendants to go over a breakfast bar and feel a little spoilt for choice. If the budget will stretch to it I am also tempted to look at http://www.jimlawrence.co.uk/ who have an equally yummy choice of products.


lisa@id-homes.co.uk









No comments: