Wednesday 13 October 2010

sleepless in bath



I am still hoping that life will calm down at some point,
but no light at the end of the tunnel yet (the rumours must be true; because of recession the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off). My work days seem to be getting longer and longer. This week has seen a meeting with a potential client taking place at 9 at night and finishing at 10.30pm Then the morning starts at 7.30 with texts and calls from tradesmen. Yuch!

I am starting to think that my bed doesn't exist I've seen so little of it recently. We had been looking forward to a new one. Our bedroom has quite a tall ceiling and our king size looks tiny in it so had ordered a 6ft Queen. After 16 weeks of waiting I have given up and asked for our money back. Back to the drawing board. I am starting to like the idea of going for a canopy bed, the look is very feminine and glam.
Tonight is the exception I am off for an early night, bed is calling
night, night and sleep tite!
love where you live

No comments: