Sunday 24 October 2010

wall domination




I was completely taken by the exciting and creative possibilities of surface view's products (www.surfaceview.co.uk). I spotted them at Decorex but I am not the only one
their amazing vintage atlas canvas's were used in the guardians photo shoot and Living etc featured their vintage art print (Above).
They have a vast and uniquely beautiful collection of images which they can apply to canvas's murals and roller blinds. Even more fun there is a bespoke option where you can have your own images blown up into art. I am already looking at my walls in a new light and thinking up mad ways to add a bit of excitement to a dull space - I am thinking that I may like to plaster my cloakroom in a Marvel comic mural!
Where will you find room for one?!

No comments: