Friday 4 June 2010

interior tract










I must admit I do like quite quirky and irreverent pieces in the home. There is nothing worse than taking it all too seriously. One of the stranger items I have been on the scout for have been some antique anatomical prints and my patience recently paid off. Its probably not to every ones taste but there is something I like about the tone and colours.
When I get bored of it I can sell-it on through ebay as apparently they are sought after.

I must have been ahead of the game on trends, I was quite amused to find a whole piece devoted to Anatomy inspired design in an edition of Australian Vogue Living . I think though I am happy with just my print and may give the anatomical models a miss. Otherwise my family will really think I had lost the plot!




facebook - interior design bath

No comments: