Sunday 13 February 2011

'When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew'

Though not one to buy completely into the tradition of cards, flowers and huge declaration's of love etc (though admittedly I wouldn't return any thing given to me of course) who am I to begrudge a day celebrating love. So in true Valentines spirit, hear are a few of my favourite valentine inspired accessories for around the home. 

 




Heart shaped Trinket box- Notonthehighstreet.com
Cushion - www.rockkettstgeorge.co.uk

Fancy making a statement in the living room? how about a deep pink love seat to spice things up.

Sofa- Heals

Or if you  fancy going all out for a romantic night in adorn your table with some very creative love themed accessories.

Lisa@id-homes.co.uk
www.id-homes.co.uk

No comments: