Sunday 23 January 2011

pretty in pink



Pink as a colour can be a little overwhelming in a room, unless your designing
 a child's room then the more pink the better!
Any little girl I think would be thrilled to have a room like this one  in Home & Gardens Australia.
But for more of a grown up approach giving pink a vintage touch keeps the look feminine but
not  over-powering. For a room I've done recently I used old books I found in  a junk shop and art deco style cut glass bottles and jars to accessorise the room and kept the pink to a dusky  oyster shade for a grown up  girls look.


Pink shouldn'y necessarily  be left to the bedroom. I stumbled across this beautiful pale pink bathroom that any girl would be proud to call her own.



lisa@id-homes.co.uk
www.id-homes.co.uk


www.id-homes.co.uk

No comments: