Monday 24 January 2011

day dreamer




When summer still feels too far away and the days  feel dark and gloomy I can't help but fantasise about living in a warm far off country.
And if I could choose any  home this would be one of my first choices. Bridle road residence in Cape Town.
The architecture designed by Antonio Zaninovic creates a sense of openness and elegance with its clean lines and minimal interior and the extensive picture frame windows fills the space with natural light. The way the house has been designed  takes full advantage of the full panoramic view of Cape Town. I can imagine my self standing on the terrace with a warm breeze blowing on my face.
Some how can't imagining find anywhere like this in Bath!

Bridle Road Residence
www.coolhunter.co.uk/architecture


lisa@id-homes.co.uk








No comments: