Saturday 29 January 2011

home comforts



Home sweet home. Question is what makes a house a home? There's nothing better than coming home, the moment you walk through the door you feel totally relaxed in your own space. Whether it's being  greeted by  loved ones, the smell of home cooking or sinking into your own bed, there's something very comforting about being around the things you love.















 On the subject of beds I am very close to convincing the other half to agree to a new bed. Its The Angelica from sofa.com named after its 'wing' like head board it comes in a range of sizes, colours and fabric. After months of searching for the right one I can't wait for the day I to sink into it but waking up in the morning is going to be even harder, I know I won't want to get out of it.

lisa@id-homes.co.uk
www.id-homes.co.uk
love where you live

No comments: