Tuesday 25 May 2010

house of turquoise




Colour preferences are so hugely subjective. My preferred colour palette is quite narrow, I love grey tones of colour and the calm and relaxing atmosphere they create. I have just put together a colour board which is based around grey tones of blue, lilac and beige it looks great. When it comes back from a client I'll up load it for you to see.

I'm not sure I could live with loud colours in my own home. But I do love looking at zingy colours. Designers Guild's mad colour palette is fab and I have just come across www.houseofturquoise.com a blog written by Erin who is obsessed with the colour turquoise. It features lots of fabulous homes featuring her favourite colour. Take a look its full of inspirational images.

I long to live in a warmer, sunnier climate, where the quality of light is more complimentary to brighter colours. But until that day I will stick with my colour retarded English Colour Palette!


lisa@id-homes.co.uk
www.id-homes.co.uk

1 comment:

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

I'm so happy you discovered my blog, and greatly appreciate the link-love! I can't wait to see the color board you put together...grays tones are just beautiful!