Monday 19 April 2010

there's no place like home


There are so many people all over the world who have become unexpectedly displaced. Some are happy to be late getting back to the office. Most, like us, just wanted to get home to all that is familiar, secure and comforting(we spent 30 hours travelling solidly from southern Spain!) It was the thought of my warm and cosy bedroom and my comfortable bed (managing to get only 1 1/2 hours sleep is not good) that motivated us to keep on moving!
Keeping a bedroom colour scheme uncomplicated is the best way to keep things relaxed and calm. I've used Charleston Gray on the walls and stuck to cream and white accessories (adding definition with a black convex mirror and a customised chair) and gave the room warmth by using honey coloured oak floors.
For prices on oak flooring and mirrors drop me a email.
I hope that everybody makes it home safely x
facebook - interior design bath - id homes

No comments: