Friday 23 April 2010

British Bulldog 1 2 3







I am feeling quite patriotic this week (must be the after affects of feeling so happy to be home after our Volcanic Ash journey!) so I have decided this is the week I start passing on my top 3 Best of British designs (the rest to follow).

First up the thoroughly British Orginal BTC lighting Company. They have a passionate commitment to local manufacturing. BTC produce all their bone china lights in Stoke-on -Trent. Their products are incredibly well made, you would expect nothing less of something made in the UK! Always one to spot a trend my tip is their lights will become future classics. Already gracing some of the top London restaurants their products will look equally stunning in a residential home. If you, like me, like your interiors to be slightly quirky then you will love their bone china teapot lights.

I have added images of my favourite pendant and table lights The prices won't break the bank and even better I will be able to supply at a price discount over the coming months.
Head to www.originalbtc.com/cp7.php to order your own catalogue and email me for my prices.


or if your thinking of gettting one, send me an image of the room and I can recommend the best design for the room.
lisa@id-homes.co.uk
www.id-homes.co.uk

No comments: