Sunday 5 June 2011

Welcome to Miami.. bienvenido a Miami

There seems to be an increasing number of neon and fuchsia colours popping up in shops and fashion right now. When ever I see them I automatically think Miami and Miami Vice.
 Miami is  place you either love or hate! I myself love the place, brash in your face, with attitude and a place with confidence.




The art deco candy coloured buildings, neon lights, one of the 10 best beaches in the world and the flamingos!

Well maybe not the Flamingos but it's always something that comes to my mind when I think of Miami.
If your feeling brave why not Jazz up a simple  room with a neon colour or two?


Go full on with neon coloured walls or something on a smaller scale with a punch of colour. 


or go with the Havana groove and a Cuban leather look



If you don't fancy the look why not just add a touch of flamingo!


ok, maybe not!




No comments: